A successful implementation doesn't just happen and it definitely isn't just down to good luck
Implementing complex solutions on time, on budget and with minimal business disruption requires careful planning, expertise and dedicated resource.
NEP is very experienced in successfully implementing all types of NHS organisation. Our proven, standardised implementation approach is based on best practice, is cost effective and takes account of all NHS business process requirements. Our dedicated implementation team will work closely with you and support you at every stage, ensuring minimum disruption to your organisation.
A typical implementation of the main NEP solution will take between 4-6 months.
What is included?
- A dedicated implementation project manager (PRINCE2 trained)
- Business Process Mapping (including design and application workshops)
- System configuration and application build
- Assistance with legacy data mapping (using standard templates)
- Assistance with User Acceptance Testing
- Provision of user training (including user documentation)
- Provision of dedicated project support for the implementation, Go-Live and troubleshooting